Location


Swissotel Chicago
323 E Upper Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL, 60018

Share |

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Track: Exchanges & Healthcare Solutions View Track

MINIMUM ESSENTIAL COVERAGE PLANS OFFER A MAXIMUM OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR AGENCY?

Panelist: Mitchell Besvinick, President, INNOBENEFITS, LLC

The individual mandate included in PPACA requires that beginning in 2014 individuals must obtain minimum essential coverage. This is defined as insurance coverage with an actuarial value of 60% (called a Bronze level plan on the marketplace). That leaves an average of 40% of expenses out-of-pocket and creates a problem you can offer a solution for.

>> Submit a question to this session's speakers

>> Return to Agenda